Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weekend Roundup...on Wednesday.


Hugh Jackman:)

Well, I accomplished everything on my list of hopefuls for the weekend! Got into Tropfest and took about a million pictures of Hugh Jackman about 10 feet away from me:) That pretty much made my day. Bonus that we got to see great short films from around the world, while sitting in Bryant Park on a perfect day! Thankfully it was not a bajillion degrees out on Saturday, but due to the fact that the event was picnic style on the lawn, I opted for a brown maxi dress to keep cool, a bright red necklace for pop of color and mustard cardigan for when the sun went down.

Sunday I went to the Governors Ball Music Festival and got my mind blown by Fiona Apple and Beck and sever other amazing bands! Again, such a beautiful, warm day with great friends! Another maxi dress with a fedora was in store for the warm weather. I was not in the mood to get my face super burned! I wrote a more detailed post over at My Latte Life soon:)

Summer is such a fun time for fashion! No big coats to cover up cute outfits, so much color and sandals!! Go get some pastels or neon and liven up your summer wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment