Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nailpolish: I love/hate you.

Same day manicure...

I was never really a girl who wore nail polish on her fingernails, but I always did on my toenails. Pedi:yes, mani:no. Well, since I have moved out of Alaska (where a pedi is $35!) I have been getting mani/pedi's like crazy! The main reasons I get them are 1)$20 for a both, cannot beat that! 2) I learned I need to treat myself, I deserve it! 3) The ladies at my salon massage my back as well and I am in love with that little bonus. But, I have a problem with my manicures. Without fail, 2 days (at the  most) after my manicure, my nail polish is chipping like mad and making me frustrated! I understand this is really just a not a major issue, but it is a fashion issue, haha. People have told me that maybe my nails just don't keep polish well. I guess not... If anyone has some magic way of my nails keeping polish, I am open to suggestions! Regardless, I love getting mani-pedis!

3 days after manicure...

No comments:

Post a Comment