Monday, June 18, 2012

Put a Belt on It

Colorful belts!

Put a belt on it! My style phrase derived from the "Put a Bird on it" Portlandia episode. If you have not seen that show, go to YouTube and watch that episode.  When ever I am unsure of an outfit, just put a belt on it and walla, perf. outfit!  I feel many outfits can really benefit from an adorable belt, if placed in the right spot on your torso... Not too low, not too high and not at your low/natural waist, especially if you are wearing a dress, put that belt up there! But, don't let the ladies look gigantor by hiking the belt up directly under them:) Put a pop of color on that boring black dress! So, go ahead, put a belt on it! Don't be scared.


1 comment:

  1. Hannah, I need to buy more belts. I never do and you are motivating me. Jen D.

    ReplyDelete