Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pinterest life and a Polyvore Closet...

When I first created a Pinterest account I was terrified. Mostly because I was beyond confused and also because I knew I would be highly addicted in about 2.5 seconds. Well, the addition is still running rampant and I am totes okay with that! Talk about inspiration! Pinterest is filled with so many ideas, fashion wants, quotes, art, fitness, everything you could ever possibly be inspired by and possibly create a DIY project with can most likely be found there. It is basically a place, pin board if you will:), to store all of those bookmarked pages that you never go back and look at. Here they are all categorized and I think you are more apt to go back and view the bookmarked (pinned) items when you have a picture to look and remind you why you pinned it in the first place. I pretty much live vicariously through my Pinterest lifestyle:) But, it has inspired me to be more crafty, or at least want to be more crafty. I want to take a sewing class, garden more, embrace my style. It pushed me to finally do this blog! So... here, take a look at my   Pinterest boards and get inspired!

Polyvore is a whole other inspiration animal. It is a basically a fashion canvas. You can follow me on here on Polyvore. This site basically is a dream closet. You can create outfits, including accessories, and then link to each piece of the outfit and buy it right then if you so desire. Of course, most of the pieces I LOVE are way out of my price range, but it gives me inspiration to be more adventurous in my own closet.I think everyone needs to be a little adventurous with their fashion choices every once and awhile and express themselves on a whole new level!! Get on it!

Follow me on Pinterest and Polyvore and watch my inspirations expand! If you are not members on either site, I think you should at least try Pinterest, it is glorious! Go on, get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment