Friday, June 8, 2012

Start of an Inspiration Journey


A little about me...
I am an Alaska girl born and raised, then three years ago I up and moved to Nyack, New York, a beautiful town on the Hudson river 15 miles north of New York City! I have always loved fashion and home decor and strive to find the perfect bargain while still looking fab. I am inspired by so many things and hope that I can inspire others. You can also visit me at my first blog, My Latte Life. I love having fun with my wardrobe and especially my accessories! Who doesn't love a little neon or a great pair of leopard print shoes?! I am embarking on this fun journey to showcase my style and inspirations and to continue my love of everything fashion, home and anything that strikes my fancy!  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment