Monday, June 11, 2012

A Perfect Flat


I love a great shoe, but I love a great bargain even more! I wear alot of flats, I wear them right out! You can spend alot of money on shoes, but I choose not to and Target is one of my answers! I bought three pairs of flats about 3 years ago at Target, leopard print, purple, and sparkly zebra (kind of  out of my comfort zone with the sparkles). They were about $15 a pair and worth every cheap penny. You can find the leopard/cheetah print here. I still have them in my closet because I just cannot bring myself to throw shoes away, but they are dominated! Holes on the bottom and sides, a hot mess. But really, leopard flats can pretty much go with any staple/neutral outfit! I try not to overdue it on the animal print, like do not wear a leopard belt AND leopard shoes. One or the other people! I will get to my love of belts in a later post. Needless to say, I had to buy a new pair of leopard flats. Target was not carrying them for sometime, but they brought them back and I should have bought more than one pair to have on hand, oh well. Aren't they cute?! They can spice up any outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment