Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall into Fashion

It is my favorite time of year again... FALL!! It is my favorite for a few reasons: 1) Beautiful East Coast foliage, seriously amazing 2) The weather is much less daunting than the 90+ degree humid nastiness 3) I get to break out my scarves, sweaters and boots!

There is almost nothing I love more (fashion wise) than an adorable dress with a pair of tights and high cognac boots with a cardi and scarf all wrapped up into a delightful Fall treat of an outfit! Cozy and cute is key. Get a cute knee length (3/4) coat so you are still looking fashionable. I will admit, I once sported the North Face waist length jacket over an adorable outfit with my boyfriend cardi hanging out the bottom of the jacket. Not okay. Invest in a 3/4 length coat, you will thank me:) I got one last year on super sale at Target for $35! It can be done my friends!

Wrap that neck up with a neutral scarf (if you are wearing an overly colorful outfit) or an awesomely detailed or colorful scarf (if you are wearing a delightfully cute and practical neutral outfit). Remember that accessories can make or break your outfit, so rock that scarf!!

Fall is such a great transition fashion period. Enjoy it and experiment with your fashion!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment