Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fancy Finds

I had some stellar finds over the past 2 weeks!



The first was from Groupon Goods. A pair of Betsey Johnson sunglasses for $11. Joking? No. I was beyond excited about this because a) I LOVE Betsey and b) I LOVE leopard print. So, I naturally picked the ones with a little pink leopard:)

Since I started Insanity in July and became a Team Beachbody coach, I have lost 30 pounds and about 30 inches. Therefore, most of my clothes, especially my pants, are embarrassingly big. So, I finally broke down and went to Gap Outlet in search of a cheap pair of jeans. Well, that I did find, as well as a pair of workout capris and shorts. Total for all three? $26. WHAT?!?! Yeah, you read that right! The jeans were $18, then 40% off. Wowza! BONUS? The jeans were 2 SIZES smaller than what I was wearing before Insanity!!! I nearly had a happy tears breakdown in the dressing room:)




Since I was so excited about my new size, I decided to buy myself a little something to celebrate! Vera Bradley outlet was having 40% off the entire store. Oh boy... an hour later in the store and this is what I walked out with! The Frannie, a small adorable cross-body bag that I have been wanting. Total of $14!! Whoop!!!!

I would say this was a successful shopping week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment