Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Favorites!!

Can't believe it's Friday, again! I know I really should not be surprised everytime it comes around, but I am, haha. On to my favorites!

I am on a mission for bargains. My sister, Kim, is an AMAZING thrifter. I mean, amazing. She also dominates at being crafty! She has found the most ridiculously awesome items are her local thrift stores in Alaska and now I want to thrift. So, that is what I will try.



Kim made me that scarf I am wearing above for my birthday last month. I am obsessed with tribal print right now, so of course it is an infinity tribal print scarf! Love!! I think I may be going a little overload with the tribal... is that possible? I have shoes, scarves, bags and sweaters all tribal print. This is a trend, but I do not want this trend to disappear quite yet! Stay tribal!




My best find this week was this foot stool/cushion from Target (as seen above). Originally $30, I got it on super sale and $7.50. Yowza!!! I would call that a steal! Now to just get a cute chair that matches... Here is where thrifting will come in handy...

I am headed out of town for the weekend! Enojoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment