Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday Randoms

1. I love my mom. She rules.

2. I made my first sale on Ebay last week!!! What an exhilarating feeling! This is exactly what I was afraid of... I would become addicted to selling my stuff. Oh well, if I can make a little money off of my really nice clothing/shoes and accessories, why not?!

3. Buzzfeed... why are you so awesome?

4. I lost some motivation the last couple of weeks. This has been a huge blow for me as I am normally super motivated to workout and eat right and just motivated in general. But, yesterday I had an AH-HAH moment and I am BACK IN THE GAME!! So pumped to take my coaching business to the next level and really get my life in order! I love helping people and being motivated/inspired by others. I have made several goal lists and to-do lists. I am not letting a little 2 week lack of motivation get me down. LET'S DO THIS!!

5. I think I am forcing Fall? Yep. I am wearing my new Uniqlo super cute military green anorak to work today, mainly because it is adorable and I love wearing coats:) I am ready for tights and boot season people! Bring on the Fall colors and fabrics! I love summer and all (minus the humidity) but I am ready to cuddle up in my jim jams under my flannel sheets!

6. Coffee has been my lifeline this week.

7. Taylor Swift is so annoying, I mean, WHOA annoying.

Ok, bye.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha!! I know you like her, but she BUGSSSSSSS! Seriously. ESPECIALLY when she is dancing around like a 13 year old at any awards show. I don't know where I get this animosity towards her came from, but apparently it's here to stay!

      Delete