Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Whew!

Well, here I am, back blogging at you! I have been seriously distracted with life lately and things just got away from me. Now that I finally have a new roommate moving in next week, I can start to relax and not panic that I am going to have to find a new place. Whew! Glad that is over, stressful business! I have been inspired by so many things lately and have so much fashion/home to fill you in on! For instance, my amazing recent finds at Target and H&M and the newest addition to my kitchen, a new stainless steel frying pan! Oh, the little things in life that make my world go round:)

Now on to more pressing matters... The Olympics!!! Wow, talk about inspiration. I LOVE the Olympics so much! Hearing people talk about them in the grocery store, so much pride in the great U.S.A.! Pretty sad they are over, but happy that I can get back to going to be at a decent hour!

Feeling so inspired by so many things lately, ready to jump back into life full force and soak it all in! I just turned 29 on Aug. 11 and needless to say, I am heading into my 30s at warp speed! Bring it on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment